Too many creative entrepreneurs live life as "starving artists,"
navigating endless "feast or famine" cycles in their business. Even creative entrepreneurs with financially successful businesses often feel exhausted by long work hours or burnt out from the constant drain on their creative energy.
But it doesn't have to be this way!
You can build a successful business in your creative industry. You don't have to be a "starving artist" any longer!
Every creative entrepreneur (you included!) deserves a business that fulfills you holistically: personally, creatively, and financially. This 3-month one-on-one coaching program will walk you through the process of building a creative business that works.
The Taming the Muse One-on-One Coaching Program can help.
During our one-on-one coaching program, I will work with you so that you can:
- Expand your understanding of what is possible for you and your creative business so that you can achieve your full potential,
- Develop a realistic and practical set of goals that will allow you to make your dreams a reality, and
- Take the action steps that are right for you and your business so that your business truly meets your needs: personally, creatively, and financially.
It's time to cast off the "starving artist" and take ownership of your true idenity as a thriving creative entrepreneur. We can do it, together.
Know Your Why
Together, we'll do the self-reflection necessary to uncover the true meaning and purpose behind your creative work, allowing you to determine the right next steps for your unique creative businesses.
Mold Your Mindset
Your beliefs about what is possible for you and your business will determine how your business grows. We'll do the focused mindset work you need to truly believe, deep down, that you can be a thriving creative entrepreneur.
Prioritize Your Life
A creative business doesn't work if it doesn't support the personal needs of the artist behind it. We'll work to ensure that your business supports and serves you as a whole person.
Set Your Strategy
You get what you plan for, so it's time to plan for success and fulfillment from your business! We will collectively share our experience of what works (and what doesn't) to help you craft a strategic plan to get you and your business where you want to go.
Focus Your Actions
Figuring out what processes and procedures best support you and your unique creative work is easier said than done. We'll work together to help you establish daily, weekly, and monthly actions and habits that truly support you and your goals.
Meet Your Needs
It is possible for you to build a business that meets your needs: personally, creatively, and financially. Together, we will chart the path forward for you to build a creative business that works.
Voice Artist, Actor, & Puppeteer
"Jennifer has been instrumental in my ability to transform my creative passions, talents, and training into a thriving and sustainable business. As a multi-talented artist herself, she really understands how to communicate with and inspire creatives to build a model that is incredibly functional in practice yet is born out of the unique needs we each have as solopreneur creatives — helping to craft a business model that supports our creative endeavors, our practical needs, and our personal lives. This balancing act has always seemed so unattainable to me until I started working with Starving Artist No More. Now, my business, my art, my life all really feels like it’s mine and it’s by my own design— Jennifer has helped me take ownership of and find enthusiasm for (and even pride in) running my own creative business!"
"I have been a creative entrepreneur for about 20 years and have always struggled to nail down the “business” side of my business. Since I’ve known Jennifer, I’ve been in awe of her career, and so was elated to hear she would be sharing her expertise and experiences! Jenn has always been a mentor and open to helping others."
Is this one-on-one coaching program right for you?
Are you a creative entrepreneur who is searching for a way to stop "starving" and start thriving in your creative endeavors? Are you seeking ways to grow your creative business without working 24/7? Are you struggling to juggle multiple creative pursuits and want to find a solution that doesn't lead to burnout? Are you working to silence your inner critic who is telling you that you won't ever be anything more than a starving artist?
If so, then this coaching program is for you!
I am excited to draw on my experience as a multi-disciplinary creative entrepreneur to help you grow, learn, and ultimately thrive as we work to shape an individualized path forward for you, one that will allow you to build a creative business that works and that meets your needs holistically: personally, creatively, and financially.
Brenda Scott Wlazlo:
Actor & Audiobook Narrator
"Jennifer's coaching is a game-changer! Like many artists, I have a lot of education and experience in creating my product and very little in doing business to support it. Because of Jennifer's background and expertise, she immediately helped me build a framework for my business approach and helped me identify clear and approachable steps I can take to increase my income and the quality of projects I'm hired for. Her exercises gave me a clear insight into what works for my business and where I should focus my attention to grow. I can't recommend her enough!"
"It’s been really challenging for me to both figure out what fulfills me creatively and then also build a strategy to fulfill me financially in the constant hustle and bustle of life. After my first session with Jennifer, she has helped me to discover what truly sparks the most joy in my work and which tools can help motivate me to be more thoughtful, find confidence, and feel empowered when making decisions about my business. Her experience, attentiveness, and guidance has been very comforting to me while I tune-in to what I truly enjoy doing, make my vision board a reality, and what I need to better take control of my business by putting on my freaking bossy pants."
Actor & Audiobook Narrator
"Jennifer brings a unique perspective and set of skills to her coaching sessions. She is truly both a skilled artist and a brilliant businessperson. I've been working as a freelance artist in one form or another for over 12 years, and in just a few hours Jennifer was able to give me new, valuable insights into my business. I left her session feeling inspired, and with practical, tangible steps to take my work to the next level. I highly recommend her coaching to any creative entrepreneurs who are trying to evaluate, grow, or find greater fulfillment in their careers. "
The Taming the Muse One-on-One Coaching Package includes three months of individualized coaching with me, Jennifer Jill Araya. We will meet via Zoom three times each month, for 60 minutes each session. All sessions will be scheduled individually between you and me.
You will also have access to the private Thriving Artists Online Community, where you will be able to easily communicate with me between sessions, as well as participate in the wider discussion with other creative entrepreneurs in the Starving Artist No More community.
Three Coaching Packages to Choose From:
- Three months of individualized coaching instruction, with three hour-long sessions each month for three months (for nine sessions total)
- Access to the Starving Artist No More Online Forum during the three months of coaching. The Starving Artist No More Online Forum is where you can easily communicate with me between sessions, as well as participate in the wider discussion with other creative entrepreneurs in the Starving Artist No More community.
Essentials Payment Options:
Single Payment of $1,997
Three Payments of $747 each, payable monthly.
Sign up for Essentials
- Everything in Basic (Three months of individualized coaching instruction, with three hour-long sessions each month for three months)
- PLUS Access to the Starving Artist No More Online Forum for fifteen months, the three months of coaching and an additional twelve months. The Starving Artist No More Online Forum is where you can easily communicate with me between sessions, as well as participate in the wider discussion with other creative entrepreneurs in the Starving Artist No More community.
Premium Payment Options:
Single Payment of $2,087
Three Payments of $783 each, payable monthly.
Sign up for Premium
- Everything in Premium (Three months of individualized coaching instruction, with three hour-long sessions each month for three months)
- Access to the Starving Artist No More Online Forum for fifteen months, the three months of coaching and an additional twelve months. The Starving Artist No More Online Forum is where you can easily communicate with me between sessions, as well as participate in the wider discussion with other creative entrepreneurs in the Starving Artist No More community.
- PLUS a bonus one-on-one coaching session with me, redeemable 3-12 months after the completion of the original nine coaching sessions, to check in and get updated guidance.
Platinum Payment Options:
Single Payment of $2,247
Three Payments of $833 each, payable monthly.
Sign up for Platinum