041: A New Season
You may have noticed that this episode is marked as the first episode in Season 2 in your podcast player. That’s right – this week marks a full year of the Starving Artist No More podcast! For an entire year, I’ve been coaching creative entrepreneurs and helping them create workable strategies for businesses that actually work and that meet their needs in a real and tangible way. It’s been an amazing experience! Today’s podcast episode is going to look at the seven biggest takeaways I’ve observed from my first year working officially as a creative entrepreneurship coach. I can’t wait to share with you what I’ve learned.
In this episode, you will learn:
- What my seven most impactful takeaways are after a year of helping creative entrepreneurs build creative businesses that work.
- Why letting go of past difficulties and looking ahead is a powerful strategy to enact long-term change in yourself and your business.
- How to think about the importance of business finances in your creative business.
- Why marketing yourself and your work is important, regardless of where you are in your artistic career.
- What mental model around goal setting will help you craft goals that truly serve you and your business.
- How to embrace your own unique creative path.
- Why it is important to celebrate every win, big or small.
- What difference your mindset makes to the outcomes you experience in your creative work.
In this episode, I refer to three previous episodes of this podcast:
Thank you for listening. Please feel free to reach out to me at www.StarvingArtistNoMore.com, with any questions, comments, or feedback. I'd love to hear from you.